- 13-Apr-2017 to 05-May-2017 (EST)
- Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- $10.00 per hour
We are looking for a graduating or near to graduating student to take on our summer internship project. The role is half help desk and half replacement cycle work. In exchange, you are compensated, and exposed to a diverse ecosystem of technical environments. We need someone with rock solid customer service skills and some formal training in IT Systems. Our customers (other employees) are the reason for the IT Department to do what it does.
The ideal candidate will have exposure or training in the following Technical Skillsets:
- Windows Active Directory
- Microsoft Office Products
- Outlook with Exchange Email
- Printer & Driver Installation
- Disk Imaging, Disk Wiping
- Deployment of New Technology
- Retrieval, refurbish and sale of old technology
- Everything else ( well, we don't fix kitchen sinks, but the rest...)
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Criminal background, drug-screen and DMV checks are performed.
Day to day you will be part of a team of three people providing IT services to a staff of 300 in about 18 locations around Chapel Hill and Carrboro.
The work schedule is flexible but we are looking for 4 day work week M-Th and Fridays as needed.
We are a non-profit 501(c)(3) charity that supports people with developmental disabilities.
Pay is $10 Hours 30-40/week. 4 Day work week M-Th
Onsite work required. This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
To apply visit our website at- jobs.rsi-nc.org