- 28-Feb-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Full Time
Benefits include health/dental/life insurance, paid time off, 403(b) retirement plan, and more for Full time staff!
If you are interested in the professional field of nursing, look into a rewarding career here at Residential Services, Inc.
We are seeking nurses to work in our growing retirement center for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Help residents with their medical and personal needs while promoting their independence. Come join our team to be part of this one-of-a-kind retirement facility and gain experience in the I/DD field here at RSI! No experience necessary!
- Nursing observations and assessments
- Administer medications as scheduled, follow medical protocols, and care needs
- Following and developing resident protocols
- Personal and Hygiene care
- Assist with healthcare education
- Work closely with other professionals to ensure quality care is being provided
- Complete necessary documentation
Full time/ Mon.-Fri. 230p-1030p and Part time/ every other weekend 7a-7p both days.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) certification OR current Registered Nurse (RN) license in North Carolina.
- Experience with developmental disabilities and experience with the mental health and aging population preferred.
LPN and RN Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to assist with lifting and transferring residents
- Must be able to assist with personal care (toileting, showering, dental hygiene, etc.)
- Must be able to assist residents with and participate in physical activities such as walking, running, swimming, etc.
Required license or certification:
Must have a valid Driver's License
Health/dental/life insurance, paid time off, 403(b) retirement plan, and more for Full time staff!
direct support, entry level, chapel hill, carrboro, durham, north carolina, personal care, human services, intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities, part time, full time, lpn, rn, nurse, retirement center.