- 28-Feb-2017 to 31-Mar-2017 (EST)
- Chapel Hill, NC, USA
- Full Time
Health/dental/life insurance, paid time off, 403(b) retirement plan, and more for Full time staff!
Are you looking for a rewarding career in Healthcare where you can use your experience learned in the field along with being a mentor to staff and residents while providing positive direction?
We are looking for a Direct Support Coordinator (shift leader). If you are an enthusiastic person who wants to make a difference in the lives of others, this may be the job for you! Plan and coordinate activities within the home and community while helping residents with intellectual and developmental disabilities develop to their fullest potential!
Ideal candidates should have:
- Leadership experience.
- Prior experience working with individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
- A valid driver's license and clean driving record.
Wed. - Sat. and every other Sunday which includes 2nd shift and overnight sleep shifts. The pay for this position is $31,479.
High School Diploma or GED. At least 18 years of age. Bachelor's degree in Special Education, Psychology, or a related field preferred. Experience in the I/DD field preferred.
- Must be able to assist with lifting and transferring residents.
- Must be able to assist with personal care (toileting, showering, dental hygiene, etc.)
- Must be able to assist residents with and participate in physical activities such as walking, running, swimming, etc.
Health/dental/life insurance, paid time off, 403(b) retirement plan, and more!
direct support, supervisor, coordinator, chapel hill, carrboro, durham, north carolina, personal care, human services, intellectual disabilities, developmental disabilities, full time, leadership, psychology, sociology, social work.